AUTHOR & MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER
NEWS & EVENTS
Where have I been?
June 28, 2016
Staying Sane When the World Isn't
July 16, 2015
About Those Scars
June 24, 2015
Forgive ? Are you kidding?
June 18, 2015
Just Do It!
May 31, 2015
Passover Desserts Your Family Will Love
March 27, 2015
Spring Cleaning Check-List?
March 23, 2015
Thoughts on Leadership
January 15, 2015
November 17, 2014
Across the Pond
October 27, 2014
Wisdom from My Grandmother
October 13, 2014
July 25, 2014
I'm very thankful for the people I've met along my life's journey that have inspired me to become a better person. Here are a few tips I learned from them.
1) Look for opportunities to lift people up; it's a small person that tears others down.
2) Listen to how you speak; use words worthy of a leader, avoid victim language.
3) Never worry about getting credit for what you've done; you'll get more done.
4) Seek to be part of the solution; don't add to the problem.
5) Commit to mastering what you do; flee the seduction of mediocrity
6) Associate with people whose lives you want to emulate.
7) Learn something new every day and teach your children to do the same.
8) Don't be content with minimal health; strive to be 'superfit'
9) Be the person you are; no one ever excels at trying to be someone else.
10) Every morning when you wake up, thank God for something.
11) Lead without a title.
12) Smile a lot!
Please share these tips with others!
Passover Apple Cake